These quotes by Greg Plitt will inspire you to work hard to achieve your goals and dreams.
Greg Plitt was considered a fitness icon in addition to being a coach, motivational speaker and having participated in several films as an actor and as a model. Driven by his passion for fitness, he soon learned that his ability to inspire people to get in shape could apply to any and all areas of life.
Greg Plitt changed the lives of many people. He repeated many times that he had the best job in the world, motivating people and pushing them to be stronger.
Unfortunately Greg passed away in an accident but his legacy lives on through all the motivational videos and quotes that continue to help people every day.
Greg Plitt quotes
1.“When you have a purpose for every action, every action has a result.”
2. “You have a life to live. Why wait until tomorrow to start? ”
3. “You must believe in yourself enough to be the person right now that you want others to remember you for later.”
4. “Opportunities don’t knock on the door. They come when you knock on the door. ”
5. “In life, it is not the person with the best genetics or the type with the most potential who wins. It is the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. He’s the one who’s always willing to get up and do it over and over again. ”
6. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about dancing in the rain.”
7. “Second by second, you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. Take charge of your life. ”
8. “Happiness is when you finally connect your mind with your body.”
9. “An hour of pain produces a lifetime of pride.”
10. “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body will find a way to make it happen physically.”
11. “The only reps you don’t grow with are the reps you don’t do.”
12. “Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself, you will never lose. ”
13. “Once you know where your current limits are, then you know how to break them, surpass them… keep growing.”
14. “When you help yourself, you feel good. But when you help someone else heal, it’s something no chemical medicine can match. It’s the best high in the world. It’s addictive, it’s contagious, and the world needs more. ”
15. “The most difficult things in life are the ones that get the least done, but they provide the most.”
16. “If tomorrow was the last day, would you do what you have to do today? If that answer is no, then you are alive but you are not living. ”
17. “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can build in the gym.”
18. “Time is the most valuable asset on earth, an asset that depreciates. Don’t waste another moment in life when you are not at your highest potential, making the most of the time you have in life. ”
19. “Success doesn’t know about things like it’s cold, early, or tired. It only knows if you showed up or not. ”
20. “It is early morning and your competition is still sleeping.”
21. “Time is ticking, are you becoming the person you want to be?”
22. “Walk through the mud in life, if you ever want to reach higher ground.”
23. “The difference between a winner and a loser is that they both failed, but the winner comes back up and does it over and over again until he gets away with it.”
24. “Sacrifice yourself today to improve tomorrow, be willing to pay that sacrifice with pain, because pain is just a message that you are fixing something that is insufficient in your life.”
25. “Have the right mindset and the body will follow you, you will lose some battles in life, but if you always put your heart and your passion as the main objective, you will win the war, that’s what it gives you the strength to get off the ground … and do it again. ”
26. “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the pain of transformation and progress. The longer you hold on, the harder it will be to accept the idea of failure. ”
27. “Why cry for missed opportunities when you have the ability to smile at the opportunities you have experienced? The past has created who you are NOW, where we learn and grow from the past, never resting through past accomplishments or allowing past failure to paralyze us in our current endeavors. ”
28. “Your body is the house you are obligated to live in for the rest of your life. You cannot sell it, you cannot mortgage it. All you can do is modify and improve it. Or you can neglect it. There is only one house you can live in. What kind of house do you want to live in? ”
What Greg Plitt quotes were your favorites?
One of our favorite phrases is: “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body will find a way to make it happen physically.” We hope their words help you become the best version of yourself.
Thanks for viewing these amazing Greg Plitt quotes, and don’t forget to share them with your friends and family on social media!
What was your favorite phrase? Leave a comment below.